Hidden Opportunities of JobKeeper 2.0
Time & Location
About the Event
Are you wondering how you are going to handle your staff with JobKeeper 2.0 if your business hasn’t recovered from the economic downturn from COVID-19?
Have you been just trying to survive and hoping to not break any employment laws?
What’s the hidden opportunity for you under this Pandemic? Do you know that you could use JobKeeper benefits to cut off half of your staff’s redundancy / termina-tion settlements! You know there is a lot you just don’t know to be compliant, but not sure where to start?
2020 has been a year of unprecedented challenges for businesses of all sizes with huge stresses placed on owners and managers to tackle issues they have never faced in their businesses before. Surviving and coming out strongly post COVID-19 requires ‘working on your business not just in your business’. Find the answers to what you don’t know, and plan for managing your business not only for now but also to be ready for what’s coming.
Unprecedented times call for expert advice every step of the way. Your relationship between your staff and business has never been more important!
Why you should Join
- JobKeeper 2.0 extension detailed updates.
- Tips & hints to avoid JobKeeper disputes & Significant $$$ penalties
- Save your staff termination costs by using JobKeeper, government rebates.
- Whoever attends will get a Free HR Compliance Audit with HR/Employment Lawyer consultations
- Worth $300.00 HR Audit report
Who Should Attend
- Retail shop owners, food beverage shop owners, grocery stores owners, restaurants owners
- Business owners and managers
Join Helen Li, Founder and Director of Eficaz Consulting & Maddy Estar – Managing Director of T2L Lawyers
- Free Ticket$0$00$0